JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
new Gen 5 Glock 26 frame, stock OEM - $125 SOLD
new Gen 5 Glock 45 frame - $225 SOLD

trade interests:

CCI small pistol primers
Tikka T1x
S&W 43c

I accept cash and PP F&F. Buyer pays FFL fee at an FFL in N. Portland or Vancouver.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
How does the AWB affect transfer of complete handgun frames? My research and personal experience shows it is completely legal to continue with transfers and sales of this kind.
I froze a many of my ads when AWB was signed since most of them were covered by the ban. I am not sure about handgun frames, but a lot of FFLs are being understandably conservative. I would ask your FFL if they are able to transfer Glock frames.

I froze a many of my ads when AWB was signed since most of them were covered by the ban. I am not sure about handgun frames, but a lot of FFLs are being understandably conservative. I would ask your FFL if they are able to transfer Glock frames.
I've personally transferred complete Glock firearms through the FFL i utilize since the ban. I'm not sure where you're located but the frame is the only serialized item needed to be transferred through an FFL to my knowledge.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.