JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
357 Sig
City
Creswell
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I bought this brand new about a month ago while waiting for a Sig P-229 to use as a test fixture for load development in my Ammo business. Now that task is complete so I'd like to trade this off for something different and keep the P-229 for my personal use. I thought about keeping it and buying the drop in barrels for 9mm and 40 S&W but I really do prefer metal to plastic guns.
I'll put the factory barrel and recoil spring/guide rod back in they have never been used or for $100.00 extra I'll include the Alpha Wolf barrel and Tungsten guide rod set up. I'd guess no more than 100 rounds down the pipe.
I'd post photos but honestly it looks just like every other stock mid sized Glock in the world.
Comes with the factory box and 3 factory 12 round magazines.
Trade interests would be other all metal handguns and I can add ammo or cash for a higher value trade. Commander size 1911's go to the head of the line. I'm always interested in left handed bolt guns as well.
Other trade interests would be Rossi lever guns or a 327 Federal revolver.

Lots of lookie-loos but no offers trade or otherwise. I'll let the add run the next week and then take it for a walk at a gunshow. Worst case I'll just add it to the collection as just one more.

One more trade item added I find myself in need of a compact 45acp to use as a test fixture.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: