JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$640
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Philomath
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Recently bought this 23 (bone stock) from another forum member last month. After I got it together I ended up getting a different model Glock. The gun has under 75 rounds total down the pipe. Looks factory new. No, dings, no runs, no errors. ⚾ I added a fresh set of Ameriglo night sights, a Timney Alpha trigger, and four factory 13 round mags. I'll meet at Tick Licker in Corvallis or Fifty1Fifty in Independence. All cash deal, transfer and BGC are on the buyer. Both shops I mentioned charge $45 I do have a option for $35 at a home FFL in Millersburg but do to respect I will only ask him to accomodate on weekends do to his full time position during the week. Trade value $690 or all cash for $640. My trade interests are below. Please don't offer anything outside of that list. Please send questions and trade offers to my inbox.

Trade list:

1. 2008 or older bone stock Ruger 10-22 T model, blued or stainless in original laminated stock
with cash on your end, I pay my fees, you pay yours.

2. A Stock, clean Remington 870 Police Magnum 3" chamber with original wood furniture.
No optics, accesories, or side saddle. Cash from either end TBD.
I pay my fees, you pay yours.

3. Henry Lever Action Octagon Frontier .17 HMR Large Loop Model: H001TVL
No base, scope, rings or accesories. Cash on your end. I pay my fees, you pay yours.

IMG_3067.jpeg IMG_2845.jpeg IMG_2844.jpeg IMG_2747.png IMG_2958.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hey my friend, I could be mistaken but, I believe F1F has gone out of business. Unless they moved?

And GLWS, that's a sweet .40 right there!
They moved over to old town by the river. Gave them a jingle this morning. I forgot to change my write-up to Independence.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top