JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Last time I saw this ad on their site I ordered a rail for my Hk 416 and got an email stating they ran out of HK blem rails….the email went on to say they were honoring the price on my order but would send me a regular rail instead.
It was listed on the original order as a blem and came in a box marked blem but I checked the rail and there is no sign of anything that could be considered a blemish in my opinion.
Sorry for the long winded post but I wanted to pass on my great experience with their customer service.

I have purchased a couple of these in the past. Excellent quality and the only thing I could find was the color was off.

Last time I saw this ad on their site I ordered a rail for my Hk 416 and got an email stating they ran out of HK blem rails….the email went on to say they were honoring the price on my order but would send me a regular rail instead.
It was listed on the original order as a blem and came in a box marked blem but I checked the rail and there is no sign of anything that could be considered a blemish in my opinion.
Sorry for the long winded post but I wanted to pass on my great experience with their customer service.
I'm pretty sure G just picks stuff they have overstocked and call it a blem whenever they need sales. I've gotten a lot of blew items from them and other than the count blemula laser logo they were perfect.

I'm pretty sure G just picks stuff they have overstocked and call it a blem whenever they need sales. I've gotten a lot of blew items from them and other than the count blemula laser logo they were perfect.
The count IS the blem ;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top