JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$429
Manufacturer
Kahr
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Tualatin
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling my Kahr P45. It's a great compact, double action conceal carry pistol. A .45 ACP for everyday carry? Yeah, rock it! It has quite a kick.

THE PERFECT GIFT FOR YOUR FAVORITE PERSON WITH A STRONG GRIP
  • Kahr P45 like new .45ACP compact DAO pistol
  • Factory trigger lock with tiny padlock (may not meet your state requirements)
  • (1) 7rd mag
  • (2) 6rd mags
  • Falco/CraftHolster RH OWB light-brown leather belt-loop holster
  • Azula RH IWB light-brown leather belt-buttonclip holster w/ extra mag slot
  • Vega RH IWB tan suede belt-clip holster
  • (10) A-Zoom .45 snap caps non-firing practice shells
  • un-applied grip decals

CONCERNED ABOUT BEAR ATTACKS? CARRY A .45 ON YOUR HIKE!

TO SEE ALL PICTURES, CLICK THIS LINK: https://1drv.ms/f/s!An0x-NulCP9fgv5wXWDqNoWn_ZtlWg?e=3apGls

Bought the gun in 2021. Original owner never fired it. I only took it to the range once, and fired 82 rounds. Cleaned it right away. Pristine like-new condition.

Comes with one 7-rd mag and two 6-rd mags.

In addition to a standard OWB holster, it also comes with a suede IWB holster, and a hard leather IWB holster from Azula that has the holder for an extra mag, which is really nice.

BLOW HOLES THROUGH CONCRETE! OBLITERATE AND RUIN WOODEN TARGETS! MAKE A VERY LOUD NOISE!

You know you want to be able to kick this much butt. Buy now!

Cash for purchase + FFL transfer in Tualatin OR $20. Ship to FFL for $15 plus postage plus PayPal biz transaction fee.

Ammo sold separately in Portland, OR area.

IMG_20221123_172701601.jpg IMG_20221123_172739597.jpg IMG_20221123_173032684_HDR.jpg IMG_20221123_173139046_HDR.jpg IMG_20221123_173232271_HDR.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Selling my Kahr P45. It's a great compact, double action conceal carry pistol. A .45 ACP for everyday carry? Yeah, rock it! It has quite a kick.

THE PERFECT GIFT FOR YOUR FAVORITE PERSON WITH A STRONG GRIP
  • Kahr P45 like new .45ACP compact DAO pistol
  • Factory trigger lock with tiny padlock (may not meet your state requirements)
  • (1) 7rd mag
  • (2) 6rd mags
  • Falco/CraftHolster RH OWB light-brown leather belt-loop holster
  • Azula RH IWB light-brown leather belt-buttonclip holster w/ extra mag slot
  • Vega RH IWB tan suede belt-clip holster
  • (10) A-Zoom .45 snap caps non-firing practice shells
  • un-applied grip decals

CONCERNED ABOUT BEAR ATTACKS? CARRY A .45 ON YOUR HIKE!

TO SEE ALL PICTURES, CLICK THIS LINK: https://1drv.ms/f/s!An0x-NulCP9fgv5wXWDqNoWn_ZtlWg?e=3apGls

Bought the gun in 2021. Original owner never fired it. I only took it to the range once, and fired 82 rounds. Cleaned it right away. Pristine like-new condition.

Comes with one 7-rd mag and two 6-rd mags.

In addition to a standard OWB holster, it also comes with a suede IWB holster, and a hard leather IWB holster from Azula that has the holder for an extra mag, which is really nice.

BLOW HOLES THROUGH CONCRETE! OBLITERATE AND RUIN WOODEN TARGETS! MAKE A VERY LOUD NOISE!

You know you want to be able to kick this much butt. Buy now!

Cash for purchase + FFL transfer in Tualatin OR $20. Ship to FFL for $15 plus postage plus PayPal biz transaction fee.

Ammo sold separately in Portland, OR area.

View attachment 1847291 View attachment 1847292 View attachment 1847293 View attachment 1847294 View attachment 1847295
I still have my Kahr 45 ACP and am very happy with it. I am surprised that you do not mention as a selling point that this pistol accepts and functions perfectly with standard 1911 magazines, though they hang out the bottom of the magazine well a little bit

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top