JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
IWI
Caliber
9mm
City
Medford
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Shoots well, accurate and very comfortable, jams occasionally and seems fussy about magazines - of the two 9mm ones included, one has feeding issues, the other is mostly fine, as are 40SW mags. Was worse until recently replaced parts, all brand new IWI/MRI: recoil spring assembly, extractor, extractor spring, hammer spring, trigger spring (not installed, still in its bag).

IMG_20230503_105829.jpg IMG_20230503_105851.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
The only reason I'm selling it (and the 45) is because I have two more - one a near-identical 40SW, the other a bigger, badder, better-built 10mm EAA Witness Hunter. It took a couple tries to find the right handgun for my fussy hands, and then a couple more to narrow down which exactly, but I see no need to move on from this family. Except maybe to 44mag or bigger wheelgun, but that's not in the cards right now. Best feel/ergonomics of any handgun I've ever held, with other qualities too.

It sold within four hours on Gunbroker. The 45 followed about 10 hours later. What is this, 2020 all over again?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.