JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bump for special. Was $229/1000rds

Notice: I just talked to Rudy one of the owners and he told me that it was a problem with the system....but he's going to honor the price to anyone who actually was able to buy at the price I posted. He had planned to do something like this anyway. The difference was he was going to limit the amount that could be purchased to one per customer so more people could take advantage of it. So their loss is your gain guys. Oh and he also told me that he's talked to the other owner and he's going to do this again but on purpose this time. I don't know when but he told me when he does he's going to let me know ahead of time and it's not going to be advertised. He's just going to tell me ahead of time and let me post it around. I'll be putting it up on www.gun-deals.com and I'll post it on here for you guys. Depending on what it is I'll either update one of the exsiting threads I've already got going in this forum or I'll start a new one so when you see this again it won't be a mistake.

Mike

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews