JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No affiliation

Ad has been flagged!

I enjoyed a great deal of fresh road kill back east in Pa. If i could not hunt due to life, I'd wait 1 hour then drive around the suburbs and see a deer by the road alive with a weak pulse. Finish it off, and pick it up, and free meat!!

Ad has been flagged!

I enjoyed a great deal of fresh road kill back east in Pa. If i could not hunt due to life, I'd wait 1 hour then drive around the suburbs and see a deer by the road alive with a weak pulse. Finish it off, and pick it up, and free meat!!
Most likely the same folks who flag anything to do with animals. If it's free and is an animal only a matter of time. There is like an army of them that do the flagging.

Most likely the same folks who flag anything to do with animals. If it's free and is an animal only a matter of time. There is like an army of them that do the flagging.
Yeah... always some "holier than thou" types pi**ing on other peoples legs.
As if they are doing right by the animal or their fellow man, who may be in genuine need, if the meat spoils and goes unused.

Such a great opportunity I hope someone was able to snag it beforehand.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top