JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Zenith
Caliber
223 Remington
City
SNOHOMISH
State
Washington
I know this is a long shot but looking for a Zenith Z43P.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Not many of those were imported into the U.S. but they do show up once in awhile on Gun Broker. Expect to pay a premium if you do find one. I was lucky to find a used one at Oregon Arms and Ammunition a few years ago. I have since picked up some of the green MKE furniture to go with it.

There is rumor of Century importing a 5.56 MKE gun late this year but so far those are only rumors.

Good luck on your search.

20230209_160924.jpg

Not many of those were imported into the U.S. but they do show up once in awhile on Gun Broker. Expect to pay a premium if you do find one. I was lucky to find a used one at Oregon Arms and Ammunition a few years ago. I have since picked up some of the green MKE furniture to go with it.

There is rumor of Century importing a 5.56 MKE gun late this year but so far those are only rumors.

Good luck on your search.

View attachment 1374155
Yeah, I know its a slim chance. The other route is a custom one or wait for Century later in the year. With how WA seems to be heading, I figured it wouldn't hurt to just post it to see if I can find one sooner than later. Thanks!

I agree. Wait for MKE to send more over this year. You'll likely pay 3x more getting one now.

They've already sent over a bunch of MP5, G3, and 93 stocks, so my guess is the guns aren't too far behind.

I agree. Wait for MKE to send more over this year. You'll likely pay 3x more getting one now.

They've already sent over a bunch of MP5, G3, and 93 stocks, so my guess is the guns aren't too far behind.
Have you seen reasonably priced mp5 stocks anywhere? I haven't looked much but the mke retractable ones are $325 at atlantic, or 1/3 the cost of the gun.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.