JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$900
Manufacturer
BCM
City
Tumwater
State
Washington
Zip Code
I'm sending my upper back for a refund to fund a couple optics I have in mind. Before I do I wanted to give anyone in WA who might be looking to get a BCM upper a chance to snag one rather than send it back. They're hard to come by so if you want it, better get it. I'm going to be sending it back tomorrow (Wednesday) or the next day if nobody wants it. I will also be donating $20 from the sale to NWFA. The upper is a BCM BFH ELW 14.5 pinned A2X with the MCMR 13 rail and BCM bcg. Exactly 200 rounds through it and zero scratches or dings. I paid just over $900 shipped to my door brand new. I'll also throw in an Aero mil spec charging handle to however gets it. Willing to drive a little to meet.

IMG_5679.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
You're sending a used upper back for refund?
I shot it a couple times and decided it wasn't for me so yes. I can't replace it with a different spec so I'm putting the money into some optics for other guns. BCM has great customer service.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top