JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale is my Glock G48 (Gen 5) pistol with a bunch of extra bits. I originally got this for my wife to shoot but 9mm is a bit too much for her and wants to get a 38. Also, it doesn't fit my hand well so it's not worth keeping. Has around 400 rounds through it and is in great shape. Comes with a variety of extras and upgrades (see list below).

Asking $400 OBO - open to trades for Ammo (22lr, 9mm, or .223) or Optics - Ideal FFL is J&B Firearms (Beaverton) but can work with you if you have another preference. Buyer pays the transfer & background check fee.

Included with sale:
  • Original Glock Slide (Factory Black DLC Coating) & Guide Rod w/ 17lb Spring
  • Talon Grips: 385R Adhesive Grip - Textured Rubber - Black - retail value $14.99
  • Recover Tactical Picatinny Rail Adapter - Black - retail value ~$25
  • Ghost Inc: Edge Drop In Trigger Connector (original included) - retail value ~$25
    • Dropped trigger pull weight to ~5lbs from the factor ~7lbs.
  • Glock: Factory 10rd Magazines (4)

Glock G48 Specs: https://us.glock.com/en/pistols/g48-us

For those unaware, this is the same frame as the Glock 43X so you can install or convert to a 43X with a slide and barrel. Slide internals are also cross compatible.

Additional Photos can be found in my Google photos album (red dot in photos not included): https://photos.app.goo.gl/pNrLyp3qrN3H4rZD6

1713752203101.png
1713752219999.png
1712095917882.png

1712096058560.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.