JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I just finished a build and the only budget scope I have is an older simmons with a 33 objective and it just don't look right I want one with a 40mm or 42mm. I know simmons a has a $20 rebate offer going on right now for any scope over $49.95 but I am trying to save the cash and do a trade maybe you are looking to trade up or something

I have lots to trade inclunding some build parts not listed but the unique stuff is listed with trade values should you want to add cash or need cash to balance things out

Looking for a Simmons or Bushnell 3-9x40 ish scope so it can also be a 2.5x-10x40 scope or a 42 just not 37s or 50s

Ar15 carry handle scope mount with built in rings for 30mm or 1" with inserts included $15

Ar15 Carry handled scope mount rail use your own rings to mount on the weaver style rail $15

Ar15 rifle Case Soft side with mag pockets brand new condition still in plastic so it could be giving as a gift. I bought 2 of them a couple years ago and only ended up using one. $25

Spikes Tacticle NiB 5.45x39 almost Stripped Bolt . This does not have rings or extractor it does have the ejector though and is new unfired $55

Ar15 BOLT 5.56/.223 used Not sure of round count or make said to be DTI complete bolt head $30

Knights KAC 11 rib Rail panels In excellent condition 2 at $10 each.

COLT M16 (aka slab side A1) upper receiver. Colt gray with colt proff mark one side looks new other side has some serious rub marks in the finish no deep scratches or metal showing just looks like something wore on the finish on that one side. comes with sites and I am not sure if the ejection port cover is orignial as it is a full size pad on it. $220

COLT A1 UPPER RECEIVER. OFF COLT GOV MODEL SO it had has the large front take down lug. This is A1 upper reicever with dust cover and forward assist and rear A1 sights this is the pre shell deflector receiver and is receiver only , No barrel or bolt carrier group assembly. it does show some finish ware but overall very good condition has large button forward assist $220

Colt M4 Hand Guards used matte current style some ware but Vg +$15

Colt M4 Hand Guards Glossy bakelite Used like the original skinny hand guards. Again maid with bakelite like material not the fiber material like they do now or plastic like the commercial hand guards they don't make them like this as the cost more to produce $25 these are used and look used but not beat up. i have a few sets first come first to select best one VG condition
<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>

COLT ? Skinny carbine handgaurd. Except for the the heat sheilds these are 100% copies of colt Sp1 carbine hand guards. Made of the the same bakelite material not the plastic other brands use. 6 port hole Absolutely identical to the smallest detail except the heat shields are cut a little differently. Installed you would not be able to tell the difference . These must some kind of colt contacted Hand guards that they did not cut the heat shields for $85 each.

COLT N1 marked Fiberlite stock body Has some ware but in VG Condtion $90

COLT A1 triangle Hand guards excellant condition $65
<broken link removed>

COLT M4 Barrel 1/7 twist 5.56 16" stripped no FSB no barrel nut just the barrel with its extension 300-400 rds fired M4 barrel $180

Ar15 M4 stock assembly . This looks like a commercial Waffle stock but does not fit any commercial tubes that I have it comes with a milspec diameter tube and is not at tight as I like em. Its in Like new condition and is a complete assembly with castle nut, locking pc, buffer and buffer spring $45

Ar15 Carbine Barrel. the barrel is skinny in front of the handgaurds could pass as a sp1 carbine barrel but its medium under the handgaurds. Has A1/A2 front sight base and barrel nut it does not come with delta ring assembly or flash hider. This barrel is for .22 conversion use only as it will not close on a GO guage which means it has head space issues and needs a custom fit bolt which may not be cost effective. however it has had the gas block plugged for .22 use and works good for that. $75

Cetme Paddle and bushing still in cut magwell section surplus used $10

G3 Charging Tube with HG hanger. Bought from Sarco has a couple small dings in it $20

German HK G3 Charging Handel Some ware $10

Green HK G3 stock just the stock body and butt pad $10

HK91 G3 A3 retractable stock in VG-ex $250

SPIKES Melonite carbine length gas tube $15

Benilli R1 factory scope mount $50

Left handed Ar15 Bolt modified to 5.45x39 DPMS bolt should also work with 7.62x25 left handed upper. This does not require a left handed carrier $55

Left handed Ar15 Bolt modified to 5.45x39 STAG will require a Stag left handed carrier. $55

Nikon Prostaff 3x9x40 with BDC matte used $100

6.5 Grendel Complete upper $475
WTS OR - Ar15 UPPERS Dedicated .22, .223/556, 5.45x39, 6.5grendel and UPPER Parts

Stag Left Handed 5.56/.223 Bolt carrier group very little rds fired like maybe 60 at the most. $140

Left handed bolt carrier group5.45x39 bolt was modified to 5.45x39 $140

Spikes 5.45x39 complete upper or parts. $450
WTS OR - Ar15 UPPERS Dedicated .22, .223/556, 5.45x39, 6.5grendel and UPPER Parts

Spikes Flat top receiver with bomb (there was some question that the bomb print may not be Spikes but I got it from a dealer who said it was) print etching on it. Stripped $85 (+$20 and i can add a forward assist and dust cover assembly installed or install it yourself)

Unknown brand Flat top receiver stipped $65 front pivot hole may be tight. (+$20 and i can add a forward assist and dust cover assembly installed or install it yourself)

Carbine length Buffer tube spikes mil spec dimension $30

Generic M4 hand guards brands unknowns its its not a colt does it matter? $10 each

A2 hand guards $20 each

A2 upper receiver includes dust cover, sights and forward assist assembly no barrel or bolt carrier assembles like new $155

PWA carbine Upper $325

Arms M68 Aimpoint Mount quick detach with riser for aimpoint and aimpoint type red dot sites has some finish ware $85

A1 grips used some ware $10 each

A2 grips $3

Shepherd 310- 3x9x40 Scope set for .300 WM or 6.5 Creedmore $450
WTS/WTT OR - Shepherd 310-P22MAG 3x9x40 Scope

A1 Delta rings $15 each these are GI take offs from the late 60s early 70s so they do have finish ware most are purple i do have some goldish looking ones and some gray and black but the gray and black one have usual spots that you can see aluminum would refinish nicely

A2 Delta rings $12 each

A1 triangle flash hider DPMS made colt clone like new $20

A1 butstock screws with Drain holes $10 each

extractor blue inserts with springs good to have an extras $3 each

G Shock stock bodies ( the levers have been altered cheap) $20

7.62x25 tokerov ammo .25 cents a round corrosive 200 rd minimum

Wolf 6.5 grendel Ammo steal cased $9 per box of 20

Hornady 22Cal (.224) bulltets and 9mm Bullets
WTS/WTT OR - Hornady .224 (22Cal) bullets and 9mm

8mm mauser Ammo Turkish $.45 per round. 200 rd min.

mosin nagant rear site assembly the short model rifle rear site assembly includes base $20

Ar15 safety lever not colt $10 each I do have a off a colt sp1 but has a lot of finish ware perfect for that used rifle look $15

Gas block for Bull barrel $15

Burris P.E.P.R $55

Mauser safety lever pretty sure it was off a K98 $5

Other stuff I am looking for.
Cetme barrel in trunnion and bolt head and mag release contact pc and complete stock assembly and handgaurds.
Maybe other Colt Ar15 parts
8mm mauser and .303 reloading dies and supplies.
XD-9 Mags
Enfield 4 or 5 or 10 round mag.
.300WM 180 gr ammo
Trijicon 3-9x40 Scope with crosshairs and red dot.
Zuess Consquest 3-9x40 or Bushnell 4200

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top