JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a new condition FNS9 no safety with night sights for sale. 100 rounds through it, Great gun! I'm moving to the Big Island and am selling most my guns. new price $360 no trades. Transfer made at a local FFL

IMG_1806[1224].JPG

Last Edited:
The FNS9 is a sleeper among sub compacts, it comes with so many little extras. I've bought and shot other striker fired 9mm's and always end up liking my FNS9 better.

Great pistol for a great price.

The FNS9 is a sleeper among sub compacts, it comes with so many little extras. I've bought and shot other striker fired 9mm's and always end up liking my FNS9 better.

Great pistol for a great price.

Yes sir! Not many handguns come with cold hammer forged barrels like the FNS9. The fit and finish is second to none. It also has a lower bore axis then the Glock counterparts. I don't want to sell but I'm moving to Hawaii in the next year and most my guns have to go. New price $380

If I didn't already have a 9 and a FNS 40/357sig int he safe I would jump on this.
Not sure I would call it a sub-compact though. these are larger and heavier. I carried mine for a while finally switched over the my wife's shield for carry. The FNS stays as one of the house defense firearms. $380 is a decent price as well. GLWS Whoever gets it will enjoy it.

If I didn't already have a 9 and a FNS 40/357sig int he safe I would jump on this.
Not sure I would call it a sub-compact though. these are larger and heavier. I carried mine for a while finally switched over the my wife's shield for carry. The FNS stays as one of the house defense firearms. $380 is a decent price as well. GLWS Whoever gets it will enjoy it.
I stand corrected, the FNS9 is a compact by Glock's standards.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.