JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for possible trade is a very nice Baby Browning .25 ACP semi-auto pocket gun. I picked this up as a holiday gift for my elderly Father, but my Mother put the kibosh on that. . .

According to the serial number, this one was made in 1967 and represents perhaps the best period of production of what is widely considered the finest ultra-compact semi-automatic design ever made.

For those that don't know, this is a single-action striker-fired semi-auto w/ a 6 +1 capacity and a very reliable design. It was originally intended as a Gentleman's Vest Pocket gun.

It is in very nice original condition wearing the correct original grips, and the frame, slide and barrel have matching numbers. The magazine is marked FN and also appears to be original, and also has the original Browning monogrammed zip pouch. The bluing is thinning in a few spots and turning the lovely brownish blue that old Belgian made FN handgun often do. No idiot marks. Bore is excellent. I think it is one of the rarer variants produced for the European market as it is extensively hallmarked and it is chambered in "CAL. 6 m/m 35" which is the European designation for the .25 ACP.

If you haven't handled one before, it is rather hard to believe how small these guns are in person -- it is literally as small as a NAA Pug, and will fit in the palm of your hand or disappear into a pocket. The last two pics are for scale (next to my PUG .22 Magnum and my Hi-Power).

I'm open to trades for a high quality rifle or handgun. I tend to prefer older weapons from companies like Colt, S&W, FN, Mauser, and similar top quality marques. I might also be interested in trading for a couple T/C Contender barrels if I happen to need the caliber. No plastic guns please. Please make offers via PM. As it is my only .25 ACP, I'm willing to include all my remaining .25 acp ammo, which should be about 100 rounds of mixed target stuff. I am open to "trading up" to something more valuable.

Baby Browning and pouch.jpg hallmarks.jpg MouseGuns2.jpg

MouseGuns2.jpg

hallmarks.jpg

Baby Browning and pouch.jpg

Last Edited:
Approximate trade value?

Similar guns are are going on Gunbroker anywhere from $400-$600+

Re trades, it will come down more to whether I find it interesting -- so long as it feels fair. I'm not in any hurry to get rid of the Browning just inteterested to see if anyone offers up something I would rather have :)

In response to multiple PMs, I would take $450 cash for the little Browning which is on the very low side of what they are selling for on the various dealer/auction sites, but with no FFL and shipping fees :) That would include the ammo and other accessories I mentioned in the listing above.

I would meet a serious WA cash buyer at a FFL of their choice in Vancouver, provided the transaction takes place on their dime.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.