JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
UPDATE--
So got the info and the mailing label from FNa. Packaged it all back up, drove about 45 miles to a UPS hub (stores don't take guns) and it crossed their counter(I informed the clerk what it was) by noon on the 17th. The label states 2nd DAY AIR right on it.

Figured it must have arrived at the factory by now, but checked today anyway. No, its due to arrive by the end of day TOMORROW (the 22nd). Now I didn't pay for the postage but 1- WTF does 2nd day air mean? and 2- doesn't make me feel real good that they (UPS) would take care when shipping a gun of any type. I hate it when people don't do what they say. So endth the rant!

I went ahead and disassembled mine and my manual safety lock lever was installed properly. I cannot reproduce the issue, so I don't plan on sending mine in though its in the 7500 range for serial.

So I sent my 502 into FN USA for the warranty recall. Just received an email that it will be back this week.
Tomorrow (Monday) it will be 7 weeks since I mailed it in! This is to fix/replace a safety!
When Sig Sauer recalled the P320 I mailed it on Thursday and got a notice on Monday that it was being shipped back. And this was to fix the trigger.

This FN 502 will be getting replaced with the SS P322. Only going to own one .22 pistol

I have put few thousand rounds through mine since the recall was announced and no problems at all on mine. Out of the dozen or so 22 pistols I have it's definitely my second favorite.

I have put few thousand rounds through mine since the recall was announced and no problems at all on mine. Out of the dozen or so 22 pistols I have it's definitely my second favorite.
There may have been nothing wrong with mine either but with a recall I always send it in bc should I sell/trade it later on the buyer won't have to worry about that..

I bought the FN and then Sig put their P322 out there (dammit(sic)). A bit of a Sig fan boy and haven't seen a bad review on one. 2 cents

There may have been nothing wrong with mine either but with a recall I always send it in bc should I sell/trade it later on the buyer won't have to worry about that..

I bought the FN and then Sig put their P322 out there (dammit(sic)). A bit of a Sig fan boy and haven't seen a bad review on one. 2 cents

Oh I am looking longingly at the sig myself. I do love rimfire handguns so if that one looks good I might get it.

I got burned hard years ago by a first generation sig mosquito, so I am going to play this one cautiously.

Oh I am looking longingly at the sig myself. I do love rimfire handguns so if that one looks good I might get it.

I got burned hard years ago by a first generation sig mosquito, so I am going to play this one cautiously.
Of course any product can have a recall placed on it. No company wants to have a product with a defect. To me, FN is kinda like Phil Mickelson. Oh, he's a good golfer but I have just never warmed to him. Meh!
There are plenty of good pistols out there of all sizes and calibers, but other than the P320 recall I have never had an issue with one of the ones I own.
MPX 8"
226 - MK25
716i
MPX Carbine
Sig M400

OMG! I'm one of THEM!!!!!

I had put in to buy a P322 at my range. Asked the 'guy behind the counter' and he said they had a list for them and a list for the FN 502T. I should just go back to what I am happiest with! Slow learner I guess

Definitely benefits to having your go-to gun store where you do a bit of business with and on a regular basis.

I'm blessed in that the store close to my work and my job allows me to frequently buzz over there in check in with what is coming in/going out etc.
I have been on a quest for a 22 semi-auto for awhile (and they know this there) and had just purchased a Kel-Tec P17 from them several weeks earlier. I did get a text that they had gotten an FN502 in but after seeing that it was another pistol with only a 10 round magazine and the 15 round extended below I didn't pursue it. In talking with my buddy a couple days later (the FN had already sold) he mentioned that those were made for FN by Umarex so there is that also....
And then 'it' came in, the SIG P322 and I was there when the doors opened last week.
I haven't shot it that much and just got the optic on yesterday and only had time to run up and put a couple mags thru it but OMG, I think the quest is over.
I was trying to decide if I should do a thread and post up what all the ones I have tried (and still own) but....IDK

Anyway, if you are on the fence, jump down and run towards one as fast as you can, you won't be disappointed :D

FN-502.jpg Sig-P322-00.jpg Sig-P322-01.jpg

Definitely benefits to having your go-to gun store where you do a bit of business with and on a regular basis.

I'm blessed in that the store close to my work and my job allows me to frequently buzz over there in check in with what is coming in/going out etc.
I have been on a quest for a 22 semi-auto for awhile (and they know this there) and had just purchased a Kel-Tec P17 from them several weeks earlier. I did get a text that they had gotten an FN502 in but after seeing that it was another pistol with only a 10 round magazine and the 15 round extended below I didn't pursue it. In talking with my buddy a couple days later (the FN had already sold) he mentioned that those were made for FN by Umarex so there is that also....
And then 'it' came in, the SIG P322 and I was there when the doors opened last week.
I haven't shot it that much and just got the optic on yesterday and only had time to run up and put a couple mags thru it but OMG, I think the quest is over.
I was trying to decide if I should do a thread and post up what all the ones I have tried (and still own) but....IDK

Anyway, if you are on the fence, jump down and run towards one as fast as you can, you won't be disappointed :D

View attachment 1194893 View attachment 1194894 View attachment 1194895
Envy!!! Now you have to get in line for the 20 round mags for the P322. $45 apiece.

Luckily if you leave in somewhat of a 'free' state you can get it shipped in with the 20 rounder's.
In commie states you get the 10's.

I hadn't really studied this pistol prior to purchase so I was pleasantly surprised with everything it came with;
*Both a curved and flat trigger
*Barrel adapter for 1/2-28 suppressor (fail for no thread protector though)
*2 magazines, both 20 rounds
*Really nice mag loader (works great)
*Standard safety items, chamber flag and lock, manual

Putting on an optic is so easy as the 2 screws that hold the rear sight down come out and the optic is installed.

Yes, mag prices are brutal, I forgot how many sites I put my name on to notify me when they do come in to get more.
On the Sig site the 20's are $30 and they will also have a 25 round available that they are REALLY proud of and that one will cost $40 each!:eek:
I don't think I'll be seeing any of those in my range bag as I think those will extend below the grip frame as well (not a fan)

But the 20's worked great and are super easy to load compared to the Kel-Tec P-17's or the Promag 18 round aftermarket mags for a Glock 44.

Sig-P322-03.jpg Sig-P322-04.jpg

Last Edited:
Luckily if you leave in somewhat of a 'free' state you can get it shipped in with the 20 rounder's.
In commie states you get the 10's.

I hadn't really studied this pistol prior to purchase so I was pleasantly surprised with everything it came with;
*Both a curved and flat trigger
*Barrel adapter for 1/2-28 suppressor (fail for no thread protector though)
*2 magazines, both 20 rounds
*Really nice mag loader (works great)
*Standard safety items, chamber flag and lock, manual

Putting on an optic is so easy as the 2 screws that hold the rear sight down come out and the optic is installed.

Yes, mag prices are brutal, I forgot how many sites I put my name on to notify me when they do come in to get more.
On the Sig site the 20's are $30 and they will also have a 25 round available that they are REALLY proud of and that one will cost $40 each!:eek:
I don't think I'll be seeing any of those in my range bag as I think those will extend below the grip frame as well (not a fan)

But the 20's worked great and are super easy to load compared to the Kel-Tec P-17's or the Promag 18 round aftermarket mags for a Glock 44.

View attachment 1194956View attachment 1194957
I stand corrected. The 20's are standard the 25 rd mag is an optional purchase. Still envious