JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Brigham City Armory- buy through him, he alters your mags on firearms with no 10 rd option like about any KelTec, and ships to your FFL of choice for pick up.

E20D9400-1E22-4B20-813B-EE0DA640E486.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Brigham City Armory- buy through him, he alters your mags on firearms with no 10 rd option like about any KelTec, and ships to your FFL of choice for pick up.
Except... court case has accepted that standard mags over 10rds that have been blocked, pinned, etc. would not be in compliance. They must not be alterable now or in the future to ever be able to accept the standard round count.

Last Edited:
Specifically, the wording is terrible as it states if there is anyway to un-limit them, they're not valid, that's part of the reason why it's such a bad limit law, it's just thrown together and much worse that people think. Like that semi auto shotgun? how many half sized shells can it fit? (yeah, really)

That was posted in WA guns, so it's to their mag limit law, which is more "normal", it would allow that work to be valid, but with Oregon's being as above, very bad and not in compliance :(

View attachment 1335215
screw that guy. 50$ for 3 and 10$ ea after that. Just buy 10rd mags for those prices. Mags being shipped to an FFL is also laughable. People are being sheep.
People should have to take a class about firearms and current laws, crime statistics, and how criminals don't care about laws, before they can vote. You know like is trying to be done with firearms….

screw that guy. 50$ for 3 and 10$ ea after that. Just buy 10rd mags for those prices. Mags being shipped to an FFL is also laughable. People are being sheep.
People should have to take a class about firearms and current laws, crime statistics, and how criminals don't care about laws, before they can vote. You know like is trying to be done with firearms….
Pay attention, it's a service for where 10rnd mags aren't available.
Works for the Wa law, but not the currently written and suspended Or law.

This service would only be handy if the FFL doing the mag service communicated with the online seller so I could still get all the mags in the deal as seen on PSA.

Otherwise I'd only have the option of taking my existing mags to him to neuter and that would be silly unless it was for a specific carry mag that I could not get a 10rnd version of.
Which, there are MANY, the XDM 10mm
(for the full sized) I have not seen a 10rnd mag.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top