JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Federal
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Camas
State
Washington
Zip Code
** ALL GONE **

I primarily shoot on steel targets now so I'm getting rid of some of my steel core ammo. I have a total of 840 rounds of new old stock (NOS) American Eagle XM855 for sale (preferred) or trade:
  • 4x150rd bulk packs = $125ea (GONE!)
  • 2x120rd plastic "ammo can" = $100ea (GONE!)
I opened one of each to spot check - they're indeed Lake City NATO stamped brass, annealed with sealed primers.

If selling, I do want to capitalize on the current market rates but don't want to gouge anybody. Retailers selling junk brands for more than $1.00/round is just nuts so I think $0.83/round is a fair price, especially without tax or shipping costs.

If trading, I'm only interested in new-condition, brass-cased, ammo from QUALITY BRANDS. In order of preference:
  • 45 ACP - 1:1 exchange. Defensive hollow points negotiable.
  • 7.62x51 NATO - 4:3 exchange (4 of my 5.56 for 3 of your 7.62)
  • 9mm (115-147 grain) - 2:3 exchange (2 of my 5.56 for 3 of your 9mm).
  • 357 Magnum - negotiable, limited quantities though
FTF, cash only. Camas, Washougal and East Vancouver (Mill Plain, Orchards) area preferred.

20210107_164348.jpg 20210107_164328.jpg 20210109_072709.jpg 20210107_163919.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I was ready and willing to meet up Friday when I contacted you. Unfair to hold things for folks that may or may not respond. You could've had a sale Friday but oh well I guess "first come first serve" means hold for others instead of dealing with someone who was ready right then and there.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.