JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Hey guys! We're moving out of the city! Enough is enough.

We are looking at buying land from 10 to 40 acres. Would prefer that there is a home on it, the condition doesn't matter too much. We are actively looking on the RMLS and at FSBOs but just seeing if any of you fine citizens have any leads. I do hold an active RE license here in OR but this would be for our principal residence. I know it's a long shot, but thanks for reading!

J

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
If you are planning on building a home on the farm, you should be aware of the zoning and growth boundary laws with regards to preserving farm acreage within Oregon, especially WA county.

Basically, if the acreage does not already have a house already on the plot, there are strict restrictions on building a house on that acreage. A lot of farm plots that don't already have a house on them and never had a house on them, cannot be built upon.

Similar restrictions on forest plots.

Before buying, do your due diligence.

If you are planning on building a home on the farm, you should be aware of the zoning and growth boundary laws with regards to preserving farm acreage within Oregon, especially WA county.

Basically, if the acreage does not already have a house already on the plot, there are strict restrictions on building a house on that acreage. A lot of farm plots that don't already have a house on them and never had a house on them, cannot be built upon.

Similar restrictions on forest plots.

Before buying, do your due diligence.

Thanks for the heads up. Will keep that in mind.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.