JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ruger 10/22 stock finish has been sanded off, ready for new finish or clear coat $10

Ruger 10/22 barrel - no iron sights, bore is decent but outside has heavy pitting/rust $10

CZ 52 Factory magazine used $10

Colt 10mm Delta Elite 1911 mag $10

SKS Cleaning rod and buttstock kit (missing few pieces) $10

Tasco red dot never used $10 (this is the one walmart sells for $30)

Winchester folding pocket knife w/serrated blade $10

KVAR AK black synthetic top handguard U.S made $10

will trade for ammo 5.45, 5.56/.223,9x18,7.62x25x39x54r,.45,.40,.357, FTF PORTLAND AREA ONLY, LOCATED SE 82ND/Foster area

If that's the case, then we should have a lesson. First, try not to refer to people as dude. Second, referring to the product your trying to as crap is probably not the best sales technique. Lastly, referring to the people that would buy your items as drooling alpha males is probably off-putting. Hopefully that helps your "salesman skill". I can't help with your kindness. Feel free to ask questions in the forum, that might help with your knowledge.

If that's the case, then we should have a lesson. First, try not to refer to people as dude. Second, referring to the product your trying to as crap is probably not the best sales technique. Lastly, referring to the people that would buy your items as drooling alpha males is probably off-putting. Hopefully that helps your "salesman skill". I can't help with your kindness. Feel free to ask questions in the forum, that might help with your knowledge.

well something must have worked in my favor because it just went to a man who was just happy to get a new mag and not have to pay gun show entrance fee's or shipping. But I do appreciate the advice and do indeed use criticism as an opportunity for improvement

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top