JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Found something I have never seen before. I couldn't pass it up. I thought I would share. Lyman 50 cal hawken.

0D8211FE-E86D-4F3E-BC5D-21A738E4D2C8.jpeg

I'm pretty sure it's at least 20 years old. I looked through the Lyman website and they didn't have the perfect match. It has a fancy box on the side that you push in. The barrel does not say what model it is but does have Italy on it. From looking on line all I can tell is it is a Hawken. It is in excellent condition, well there was some dust on it.

If it has a fancy cap box / patch box in the stock...it may be an older version of the Lyman Trade Rifle.
If you were to show a complete picture of the rifle....I may be able to help...or add to the confusion...:D
Andy

Wow...
Fellow estate sale junky here.

Rare that I ever see art that grabs my fancy at estate sales, I dare say that piece wood (see what I did there?) be a great piece for any man caves and in my part of the country many living rooms.

Looks like the rifle could be changed for different seasons. 30-30 for deer season, Daisy Red Rider for Christmas, etc..

Wish that were one of my finds, thanks for sharing. :)

Wow...
Fellow estate sale junky here.

Rare that I ever see art that grabs my fancy at estate sales, I dare say that piece wood (see what I did there?) be a great piece for any man caves and in my part of the country many living rooms.

Looks like the rifle could be changed for different seasons. 30-30 for deer season, Daisy Red Rider for Christmas, etc..

Wish that were one of my finds, thanks for sharing. :)

That carving is Awesome!
I tried to put a shotgun stock in there and it didn't fit. I will have to try some others.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top