JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Amboy
State
Washington
Hey there, I'm just about to order a Esee 6 but thought I'd see if anyone has one they don't use/want to get rid of first. I'd prefer the model with the finger choil like the attached picture-color isn't important. I may also be open to similar knives as well, feel free to PM me what you have!
Thanks

download (5).jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
The 6 is pretty big. I have the 6,5,4,3 and by far the most used is the 4. 5 is a good length but at a 1/4 in thick, ridiculous to carry.

if you like big, get the Junglas hahaha!

Anyway, I'm a fan of esee for sure. very easy to sharpen. Have to oil/wax edge though as the carbon steel will rust.

You may want to also look at Becker knives. I carry a few of these too and find them also excellent.

I have the 4 range covered pretty well and wanted a larger knife.....the five looks perfect other than the thickness and weight. Between the 6 and 5, the 6 looks more usable for me. I've never owned a Esee, and was looking forward to trying one. As far as Becker goes, they remind me more of the esee 5 than the 6. Having both, how does the Becker compare size and weight wise to esee. I don't want too thick of blade!
Thanks for the input

I take my 6 when out in the woods. Good for bushcraft and imo also a decent self defense option if needed.

My 3 gets used by far the most as it does most of the things I use a knife for.

I did not think I would want the 5 with the thickness it has.

I did a ton of looking and decided on the ridge back knife for my needs. It's built like a tank. Honestly a bit bigger than expected. I still use the hell out of it and it's great. Easy to sharpen and keeps an edge really well.
They are $30 cheaper now.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.