JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
SPF Pending Funds.

Decided to let go some of my collection dups. This one is bit of a franken gun. It's an early receiver No1, set up for a mag cutoff, that went through FTR in Ishapore in 40s and got a new barrel. The receiver, bolt and mag are matching. Later in life the forestock was cut and it was used as a hunting rifle. When I got it, I cleaned her up, got new foreend wood, a new early design nosecap (DP marked), stock hardware, and a new safety. I also stripped and oiled/stained all the wood to match. The buttstock is original to the rifle, with Ishapore markings.

She is not a safe queen, she is a great shooter. I think $350 is fair. Located in Seattle area for a ftf transfer. I can also ship to a FFL on your dime. Crossposted on other sites.

ishy41.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Your price is fair. Your description leads me to believe you have a Mk 1, without * which would put the receiver in the 1916 or earlier date range. Please add some receiver marking images and dates shown. Thanks..!

Last one. The FTR 41 stamp, No1MkIII standard which means they removed the cutoff, but the screw hole for the cutoff is still there. The other side of the receiver wrist is lean, this is the only typical wrist marking that you see on this Enfield.

FTR.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews