JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1250
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Nice Egyptian maadi AK. These are pretty hard to find. Less than 500 rounds through it and were made with extra MAK 90 internals/parts. Comes with slant cut receiver JMAC adapter kit, magpul forgrips and AR style adjustable stock in case you prefer the more traditional AK look. JMAC is spendy and only way to go for slant conversions. Only interested in cash, or 7.62x 39 ammo.

7BA9EB90-AA41-4FDA-B2C2-F01FBF0FBE7C.jpeg 45555E02-97A4-4F8B-B73B-4625B157C1CE.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Isn't this the post ban one as why it has thumb hole stock?
I think it's pre ban due to the low serial numbers on it. Considering they were made from 92-96 and ban was 1994 with higher serial numbers in the 2xxxx range Thumb hole stocks were also put on pre ban rifles. It's on the cusp, no way to know for sure but from what I've read and gathered due to the low serials it's pre ban. Any way you slice it, it's better quality than some of the garbage these days like WASR with 1000 price tag, lol.

Last Edited:
Believe this is a Misr 90. CAI took a Maadi receiver and a Norinco parts kits and Frankensteined them together. The originals that used the Maadi front trunion have a sleeve to fit the smaller Norinco barrel. Would recommend researching them for more info.

There were two groups of these made. The ones that used Maadi barrel trunion with Chinese Barrel,were the junkers. The second batch that used Chinese trunion and barrel are good ones. MISR-90.The second batch shoot just like a Mak 90. Good guns. You can tell by the rivets on the barrel trunion. Looking at the right side of rifle,barrel trunion rivets will be three in a row. The back one down,middle up and front down. The sloppy ones are back one down,mid up,front up.
...This rifle is a good MISR-90

It is a MISR…I should have put that in the title. Yes it has Chinese chrome lined barrel and trunion. I got it and it was basically unfired. I took it to the range a couple times and shot about 350-400 rounds through it. Ran like a top and spot on accurate.

It is a MISR…I should have put that in the title. Yes it has Chinese chrome lined barrel and trunion. I got it and it was basically unfired. I took it to the range a couple times and shot about 350-400 rounds through it. Ran like a top and spot on accurate.
Rusty Nail,i was just putting it to rest that yours was NOT one of the crappy Misr 90. Yes you have a good one. I picked one up here last fall just like yours . The guy had it posted for 450.00. I had it bought up in 7 minutes.Yep, they shoot like a top.. Every be as good as any mak-90 I have. Cheers and GLWS.

Rusty Nail,i was just putting it to rest that yours was NOT one of the crappy Misr 90. Yes you have a good one. I picked one up here last fall just like yours . The guy had it posted for 450.00. I had it bought up in 7 minutes.Yep, they shoot like a top.. Every be as good as any mak-90 I have. Cheers and GLWS.
Lol, he obviously didn't know what he had 😂😂. You stole that

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.