JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
ve decided to sell my Kimber Custom II 1911 and the corresponding Kimber .22 lr Conversion Kit to fund another firearm purchase.
The Conversion kit is brand new in the box and has never been mounted to the pistol.
The pistol itself is like new in the original box with less than 100 rounds fired.* Never been in a holster. Been hanging in my safe since new.
Comes with 3 magazines and a Kramer leather belt holster to hold the extra 2 mags.
I have an extra set of Hogue grips as well.

Here are the Specs on the pistol per the Kimber website:

Specifications Caliber: .45 ACP
Height (inches) 90° to barrel: 5.25
Weight (ounces) with empty magazine: 38 oz.
Length (inches): 8.7
Magazine capacity: 7
Recoil spring (pounds): 16.0 with Full-length guide rod
Frame Material: Steel
Finish: Matte black
Width (inches): 1.28
Slide Material: Steel
Finish: Matte black with Front serrations

Barrel Length (inches): 5
Material: Steel, match grade
Stainless steel match grade bushing
Twist rate (left hand): 16
Sights: Fixed low profile
Radius (inches): 6.8
Grips: Black synthetic Double diamond
Trigger: Aluminum, match grade with Factory setting (approximate pounds) 4.0 - 5.0
MSRP: $871

Here are the details on the Conversion Kit per the Kimber website:

"Great for target practice, the Kimber(R) Rimfire Target Conversion Kit turns your .45 into a .22 LR in about one minute. Features adjustable sights and includes one 10-round magazine. Compatibility: All Kimber .45 ACP pistols that have either 4 or 5-inch barrels and single stack magazines. Also fits most other brands of Mil-Spec 1911."
MSRP: $339

$975 for everything.**
$725 for pistol and $280 for the Conversion kit if seperate.
This is a No tax, no paperwork, no transfer fee, transaction.* Id just like to see a CPL or WAC card and valid ID.
Located in Kitsap County
Rich 360-536-0413

Trades:* Remington R-15 or R-25 in .243, S&W Revolvers, Ruger rifles, Lever Guns NOT in 30-30.* Make me an offer.
Thanks