JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Dillon Precision
Caliber
9mm
City
Drain
State
Oregon
Dillon Square Deal B, set up for 9mm with .45 ACP/.45GAP Caliber change dies/parts and extra toolhead

I am moving up to a bigger machine so I am selling my Dillon SDB with the following extras.
It is currently set for 9mm https://www.dillonprecision.com/s000083
  • Dillon Square Deal-B 9mm press
  • Dillon SDB .45ACP Caliber change kit and toolhead.
  • Both Small and Large primer systems with extra primer sliders and parts.
  • 4 each small and large primer tubes, extra primer pickup ends. Primer tube wall mount holder I made (will hold all the tubes I currently have).
  • Dillon factory SDB tool holder with SDB wrench and Allen keys.
  • Dillon powder measure with both powder bars, also I installed a powder charge adjustment handle.
  • Miscellaneous spare parts. SDB manual available online.
  • InLine Fabrication Quick change top plate #7 Note: the press is attached to the #7 top plate, you will need the quick change base plate unit of your choice to mount to your bench (if you don't have one already).

This unit is in excellent condition. It has been used intermittently by myself and my sons as we needed ammo over the last few years. We just loaded 1000± rounds of 9mm in the last month.
If purchased new from Dillon this would cost over $900 plus the mounting plate ($24.95).
See Dillon website summary screenshot below, currently both 9mm and .45 ACP are in backorder status.

I live in Northern Douglas Country but work near the freeway north of Eugene. I can meet to deliver in the Eugene/Springfield area. I can ship if you pay the actual shipping cost.

Thanks for looking...

1707773338583.png Library - 1 of 4.jpeg Library - 2 of 4.jpeg Library - 3 of 4.jpeg Library - 4 of 4.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Dillon Square Deal B, set up for 9mm with .45 ACP/.45GAP Caliber change dies/parts and extra toolhead

I am moving up to a bigger machine so I am selling my Dillon SDB with the following extras.
It is currently set for 9mm https://www.dillonprecision.com/s000083
  • Dillon Square Deal-B 9mm press
  • Dillon SDB .45ACP Caliber change kit and toolhead.
  • Both Small and Large primer systems with extra primer sliders and parts.
  • 4 each small and large primer tubes, extra primer pickup ends. Primer tube wall mount holder I made (will hold all the tubes I currently have).
  • Dillon factory SDB tool holder with SDB wrench and Allen keys.
  • Dillon powder measure with both powder bars, also I installed a powder charge adjustment handle.
  • Miscellaneous spare parts. SDB manual available online.
  • InLine Fabrication Quick change top plate #7 Note: the press is attached to the #7 top plate, you will need the quick change base plate unit of your choice to mount to your bench (if you don't have one already).

This unit is in excellent condition. It has been used intermittently by myself and my sons as we needed ammo over the last few years. We just loaded 1000± rounds of 9mm in the last month.
If purchased new from Dillon this would cost over $900 plus the mounting plate ($24.95).
See Dillon website summary screenshot below, currently both 9mm and .45 ACP are in backorder status.

I live in Northern Douglas Country but work near the freeway north of Eugene. I can meet to deliver in the Eugene/Springfield area. I can ship if you pay the actual shipping cost.

Thanks for looking...

View attachment 1821682 View attachment 1821684 View attachment 1821685 View attachment 1821686 View attachment 1821687
Very good deal for a great machine

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top