JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's all about freaked out school districts in fear of being sued for anything and everything.

This one is just not going to save them from a lawsuit, it will crate a huge one.
Schools have no money to spend on teaching kids but create one opportunity after another lawyers to get rich.
When will they start holding bureaucrats financially responsible for their stupidity?
The administrators should have to pay any damages/settlements out of their pockets. That would stop this insanity right away.
:rolleyes:

Ok. My smart Alec brain keeps coming up with them.

"Just make sure he doesn't point it at someone and is always aware of what's behind his target"

"We've trained him not to pull out his name unless he's truly prepared to identify himself"

"I was going to name him AK47, but thats what they call every gun"

You can thank the law suit happy, litigious society we live in for that.
It's all about freaked out school districts in fear of being sued for anything and everything.
Hmmmm??? Who can I sue today? Find the Right Attorney for any Legal Claim | whocanisue.com

The difference between a shark and a lawyer is that shark don't eat their young.

These zero tolerance policies have little to do with fear of lawsuits. They have everything to do with local elected schoolboards and administrators who want to LOOK like they are "Doing something" about perceived problems that the parents whine about.

When I was in school we had a crime rate that was nearly DOUBLE what it is today, including the occasional stabbing or shooting in schools.

But it wasn't until the baby boomers and the next generation grew up and insisted that their little darlings be exposed to ZERO negative ANYTHING, that these policies emerged.

Yet another reason to hate the boomers.

There is a group of people who blame this on Viet Nam. During Viet Nam, a guy could get a draft deferment for becoming a teacher...so a whole lot of people who shouldn't have become teachers did...left leaning people who are now administrators in school districts all over the country....

Not sure if I believe this theory, it isn't true in my district, but I live in rural Lewis County, and the teachers know better than to be anti gun here.

There is a group of people who blame this on Viet Nam. During Viet Nam, a guy could get a draft deferment for becoming a teacher...so a whole lot of people who shouldn't have become teachers did...left leaning people who are now administrators in school districts all over the country....

Not sure if I believe this theory, it isn't true in my district, but I live in rural Lewis County, and the teachers know better than to be anti gun here.

Damn right they do.

These zero tolerance policies have little to do with fear of lawsuits. They have everything to do with local elected schoolboards and administrators who want to LOOK like they are "Doing something" about perceived problems that the parents whine about.

When I was in school we had a crime rate that was nearly DOUBLE what it is today, including the occasional stabbing or shooting in schools.

But it wasn't until the baby boomers and the next generation grew up and insisted that their little darlings be exposed to ZERO negative ANYTHING, that these policies emerged.Yet another reason to hate the boomers.

WOW lets blame the largest group of people with a broad brush what happened did a baby boomer beat you as a child.

More like liberal policies that create fear and victims instead of self reliant Americans.

Saw this reported on FOX news this morning. Basically the school board is saying by creating the 'sign' for his name it is the same as bringing a weapon to school. Unbelievable.....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top