JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$385
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
CZ P-07 with many extras. Pistol with two factory 15 mags, two plus two mag extensions, Dawson blacked out rear and two different Dawson fiber optic front sights for different heights (.155 and .140), factory sights, kydex OWB holster, Canjun Gun Works trigger, Canjun Gun Works Omega Sear Spring Kit, and factory box with all that came in new. Pistol has around 800 rounds without one failure. Eats all ammo, including reloads. Excellent condition and very accurate. I received the CGW trigger and sear springs for Xmas, but never got around to installation. I watched a YouTube video and easy to install. I've read that the CGW parts make for an extremely crisp break and can set trigger weight at between 3lb to 5lbs depending on which of the two included sear springs shooter chooses to use. The CGW parts were $110 with shipping and the Dawson sights around $100. I'm selling to fund another firearms purchase. Buyer pays transfer and willing to meet around Tualatin/Beaverton/Hillsboro.

CZ 1.jpg CZ 2.jpg CZ 3.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.