JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$525
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Happy Valley
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Brand new in box, never fired. Comes with two OEM magazines, two Mec-Gar magazines, OEM case/paperwork/lock and one set of aftermarket thin grips.

Willing to meet in the Happy Valley/Clackamas/Oregon City area.

Buyer to pay FFL fees.

IMG_9827.jpeg IMG_9825.jpeg IMG_9826.jpeg IMG_9828.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I don't believe the PCR can be switched between safety/decocker. This has:

• Safety: Decocking Lever; Safety Stop on Hammer; Firing Pin Block Safety; Loaded Chamber Indicator

Someone please buy this or convince me that I don't need two!
You don't need two, you should def get a different model and leave this one for me ;) I have my P01 w/cz custom pro package that I was going to mil for optic that I carry in the car, maybe I need this one to carry on me. would be nice to send it off to Cajun and compare the two triggers! Dosome are you open to any trades

You don't need two, you should def get a different model and leave this one for me ;) I have my P01 w/cz custom pro package that I was going to mil for optic that I carry in the car, maybe I need this one to carry on me. would be nice to send it off to Cajun and compare the two triggers! Dosome are you open to any trades
Hey! Not really looking for trades at the moment, unfortunately.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.