JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$425
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Monroe
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Nice CZ511 22lr that hasn't seen much use. I have owned for a couple years but never shot it. I put the rings and scope on it and then never took it out so it is time for it to go to a home that will give it the trigger time it deserves. Comes with one factory magazine, rings and scope do not come with it. Rings can be purchased with gun for $50 additional and are Talley steel rings. Does not have rear sight which is the way I purchased the rifle. Manufacture date on receiver and barrel is 2004.

Price: $425.00

Willing to meet between Corvallis and Eugene west of I-5 at buyer's choice of FFL. Buyer responsible for all transfer and background fees.

IMG_5692.jpg IMG_5693.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Nice CZ511 22lr that hasn't seen much use. I have owned for a couple years but never shot it. I put the rings and scope on it and then never took it out so it is time for it to go to a home that will give it the trigger time it deserves. Comes with one factory magazine, rings and scope do not come with it. Rings can be purchased with gun for $50 additional and are Talley steel rings. Does not have rear sight which is the way I purchased the rifle. Manufacture date on receiver and barrel is 2004.

Price: $425.00

Willing to meet between Corvallis and Eugene west of I-5 at buyer's choice of FFL. Buyer responsible for all transfer and background fees.

View attachment 1012643 View attachment 1012644
I'm a CZ fan, but first time I've seen a 511. Bummer about no Iron sight? Tried to PM you, but said I reached some kind of limit? Do you know if the magazines are compatible with the 455/457/512? I may be interested to expand my collection. Thanks Kevin in Hillsboro

I'm a CZ fan, but first time I've seen a 511. Bummer about no Iron sight? Tried to PM you, but said I reached some kind of limit? Do you know if the magazines are compatible with the 455/457/512? I may be interested to expand my collection. Thanks Kevin in Hillsboro
Answered my own question .. magazines are scarce but a project in the UK is trying to develop them. I'm interested. PM me please. Kevin

@K7ZS Hi Kevin, says your inbox is full. You will have to go into your PM/Conversations folder and leave/delete some conversations before I can message you. Look forward to discussing the 511 with you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.