JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Steyr
Caliber
9mm
City
Clackamas
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is a truly one off Steyr S9-A1 in 9mm with two 10 rounds magazines, two 13 rounds magazines, and a Kydex IWB holster.
I got this a while back here on NWF from another member. If I recall correctly the gun had about 2k rounds down the pipe.
Lots of custom work on this firearm. Stippling, TIN plated barrel and small parts, and custom engraving on top of the slide.
Odd trapezoidal sights (they work really well, I was suprised)
Little hoster wear, but overall in great conditions.

I purchased this pistol because I was interested in trying the "other austrian pistol". I think they are really cool and unique and have an interesting history.

This is a very anachronistic choice for sure, but an excellent little gun for your collection, a great conversation starter, and a very cool design.

I took it to the range twice. It has been reliable and accurate. Extraction is good, but ejection is often inconsistent (tendency to spit brass straight up, especially ligther weight 115s).
This is a well documented issue for this generation of Steyr pistols, and a new ejector spring should fix it, if the ejection pattern bothers you.

I am asking 350 for it.

Local sale only. I will not ship.
Transfer at Lucky Sporting goods, Adaptive Firing Solutions, or Money Market Pawn.
Transfer fee on the buyer.

s9a101.JPG s9a102.JPG s9a103.JPG s9a104.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.