JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Needing some cash for vehicle repairs, so this SS is on the chopping block.
The frame is from a shadow systems Damascus which is their really nice gray, the slide and barrel are from an MR920L that I had. Combined the two and the combo is really cool and unique.
Comes with a nice black point IWB holster, holosun 507c green optic, and 2 mags. 1 mag has a taken tactical bronze baseplate. *Does not come with streamlight.

Transfer would need to be done in Beaverton or newberg at Highline Firearms.

Screenshot_20230821_172114_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20230821_172117_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20230821_172415_Chrome.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
beautiful piece. the 920L is the best of both worlds: glock 19 frame, and glock 17 slide/barrel. Has all the mods you could ask for in a glock without, you know, paying for an extra glock to get them all.

GLWS

beautiful piece. the 920L is the best of both worlds: glock 19 frame, and glock 17 slide/barrel. Has all the mods you could ask for in a glock without, you know, paying for an extra glock to get them all.

GLWS
It's been great, would like to keep it, but the new car I got is needing some stuff. And this cash will go a good way towards getting everything settled.

Needing some cash for vehicle repairs, so this SS is on the chopping block.
The frame is from a shadow systems Damascus which is their really nice gray, the slide and barrel are from an MR920L that I had. Combined the two and the combo is really cool and unique.
Comes with a nice black point IWB holster, holosun 507c green optic, and 2 mags. 1 mag has a taken tactical bronze baseplate. *Does not come with streamlight.

Transfer would need to be done in Beaverton or newberg at Highline Firearms.

View attachment 1474127 View attachment 1474128 View attachment 1474130
Would you be willing to trade?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.