JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1600
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Looking to sell or trade one of my p320's. This one is a custom build:

Sig aluminum handle
Sig rosewood grips (and I have the black ones too)
21 round mag
Sig fcu
Gas pedal
Sig threaded barrel (around 50 shot)
Silencerco threaded barrel (unknown count)
Sig custom slide
Sig Romeo 1 pro.

Beautiful gun and incredibly accurate. Only about 50 down range. All parts were bought from sig except the gas pedal and the silencerco barrel. There is a tiny scuff on the handle. There are also two little dimples on the threaded barrel where the suppressor locked on. I can send more pictures if you are interested.

Asking 1600. Trades/sales done at a cut above.

May be interested in trading for:
Staccato, Christensen arms, waypoint, scar. Try me!

Always willing to add cash or ammo to even out a trade.

51388251-1384-4EA5-8696-CE53F7D20C15.jpeg CE0FF38A-EB65-436B-A7B5-C367F3AAAE5E.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
It's not the axg. The compact axg doesn't come with the custom slide. The axg pro does, but it is a full length slide. I don't like the look of the short grip on a full slide, but I wanted the custom slide, so I put this one together this way. I thought about going blue handles but the red ones are really nice. I do have the black ones too that came with the aluminum grip.

It's not the axg. The compact axg doesn't come with the custom slide. The axg pro does, but it is a full length slide. I don't like the look of the short grip on a full slide, but I wanted the custom slide, so I put this one together this way. I thought about going blue handles but the red ones are really nice. I do have the black ones too that came with the aluminum grip.
You did a great job on this one. I seriously couldn't tell the difference at all! Best of luck on the sale!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.