JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1250
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
6.5mm Grendel
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Hello!

I have a custom built 6.5 Grendel AR originally intended for hunting that I am looking to sell. Unfortunately we are moving and I have to downsize. I've put around 200 rounds through it over 2 years with no issue; cleaned and oiled before and after every time I've taken it shooting. It is in nearly flawless condition.

Specs/ Gear:
Factory complete Ballistic Advantage 6.5 Grendel upper - 16" Barrel
15" M-Lok handguard
Fitelite SCR lower in gray
Geissele super charging handle
Magpul angled foregrip
Magpul bipod
Griffin Armament taper mount blast shield
Magpul sling
Bushnell 3x90 scope and mount
3x 10 round steel mags
~90 rounds of various ammo shown in photo
Cabela's carrying case

Asking $1250 + FFL transfer OBO. Trades I would consider are a Maxim PDX in 300BLK, a Chiappa Rhino in .357, a colt python in .357, or a Ruger Redhawk 5051, plus some cash/ extras depending on value on my end or yours. Currently located in Eugene and may be willing to travel or meet halfway to make a sale at asking price.

Please feel free to ask questions. Thank you for looking!

Matt

Edit: Price drop and additional trades

20220527_171034.jpg 20220527_170939.jpg 20220527_170927.jpg 20200612_135719.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
What kind of triggers do these lowers take? Are they Fitelite proprietary, AR drop-in, Rem 700? What is the current trigger's pull weight?
As I understand it, they are proprietary. Unfortunately they cannot be swapped with another trigger. The pull weight is pretty low. I read somewhere that it was 4.2 lbs, which sounds about right.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.