JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
With the closure of Plantation range and North Fork gravel pit, I'm looking for a new place to shoot. I heard about this range, but can't find much info about the pricing/membership.

I'd also like to hear other's experiences before I apply. Are they likely to approve the application of somebody that doesn't know people there?

With the closure of Plantation range and North Fork gravel pit, I'm looking for a new place to shoot. I heard about this range, but can't find much info about the pricing/membership.

I'd also like to hear other's experiences before I apply. Are they likely to approve the application of somebody that doesn't know people there?

I live down the street from it. It's $210 for a membership that goes til the end of the year, but they're not doing any extra range fees for the rest of 2023 so it's just the flat $210. Everybody there is cool, and the application is extremely simple, doubt you'll have any issues.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.