JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$90
Manufacturer
Crimson Trace
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I bought this laser sight for my Glock19 but decided to get a Holosun and a Streamlight instead. It is brand new and was mounted but never used. I am asking for $90 OBO; please see the attached pics where it is mounted on my Glock23 for reference.

Here is the info from the site:

Description
The DS-121 Defender Series Accu-Guard Laser Sight by Crimson Trace fits GLOCK Full-Size and Compact pistols. The Defender Series sets a new standard in laser sight for GLOCK pistols by providing cutting-edge design, superior technology, and an affordable price tag. The DS-121 features Beam Lock Adjustments so that the user can easily adjust laser sighting for both windage and elevation, and the unit is pre-sighted at the factory at 50 ft. The Dual Side N-Gage Activation Buttons provide a large, easy-to-find, bright red activation button, which emits a powerful (5mW peak, 620-670nm, Class 3R) red aiming laser.

Features & details
  • BRIGHTNESS: Features a 5mW peak, 620-670nm, Class 3R visible red laser - the brightest beam allowed by law
  • EASE OF USE: N-GAGE Activation ambidextrous Tap-On / Tap-Off Push Button Controls for immediate laser activation from either side of the unit
  • RUNTIME: Over 2 hours of battery life powered by (1) 1/3N battery (included)
  • RELIABLE: User installed- No gunsmithing required - Factory sighted at 50 feet, but is fully user adjustable for Windage and Elevation with provided tool
  • FITS: GLOCK Gen 3 - 17, 17L, 19, 20, 20SF, 21, 21SF, 22, 23, 31, 32, 34, 35, 37, 28; Gen 4 - 17, 19, 20, 22, 23, 34, 35; Gen 5 - 17, 19, 19X, 45

IMG_7256.jpeg IMG_7258.jpeg IMG_7260.jpeg IMG_7257.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top