JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nice. Good price for 5.45 at the moment, give it a 3 more months and it will be back to $230/1k. Thx for the link OP.
Ya I hate paying more than .22 or .23 a round for 5.45 , plus I rather shoot Wolf than Tula . but as more expected import shipment of x39 comes into the mix soon, the prices on the x39 Brands will drop more for everyone . Plus all the people Scalping x39 High-$ and acting like there x39 is there newfound IRA can Suckit ....lol
I still Got mucho plenty of 762x39 , but I have not bought any 5.45 cases since before the ChinaFlu Hording started, and I down to my last two cases of 545 Wolf. . So I will save my Wolf . I swallowed my pride, and picked-up a case of this 300-$ a 1-k case of Tula for plinking with the 8,5" 74 flamethrower .

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top