JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Alright, so I added some better pics (I think anyway) hopefully they speak better to the condition of this revolver.
Every time I look at the post and the revolver, it's killing me to sell it. Someone please buy it and put me out of misery:(

Original post below-----------

Gorgeous all original revolver. Very slight turn line. Timing is perfect, lock-up VERY tight and zero end shake.
I removed original grips to ensure they were not damaged, revolver will come with the pictured Eagle grips as well as a brand new Galco holster w/ suede lining.

The only imperfection is near the barrel end where some of the blueing is worn from holstering. I did a poor job of trying to capture this, as it is very faint but looks completely removed in photo. You will not be disappointed.

$2,100

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last Edited:
I've put 12 rounds through it.
Doesn't look like it's been shot much at all. Was carried some by previous owner due to slight wearing of blueing at tip of barrel which I can't adequately picture.

Revolver is still available...and gaining in value each day:)
MD so as not to raise the ire of other members I'd suggest using "private message" for such inquiries and any subsequent correspondence.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.
Mark.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.