JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD
Price Drop
Colt LE6920
Low round count (<400). Immaculate. I purchased this new. It is the first AR I ever owned. It was a 'Magpul Series". I'll include the original Magpul furniture with it ( handgard, stock, vertical grip).

Some of the upgrades include:
Noveske KX3 Flash Suppressor
Troy Ind. Handgard w/covers
Gisele 3 Gun Trigger (SD-3G)
Magpul AFG 2 Forward Grip
ASAP End Plate Sling Mount
CTR Stock
Sling
**Optics Not Included**
$1175
Cash, Firm, No trades, Will not separate
Prefer FTF east Vanc.
IMG_5963.jpg th_IMG_5970.jpg th_IMG_5966.jpg th_IMG_5972.jpg

Last Edited:
David,
I didn't include the M4 & 3x simply because I don't feel the local demographic would support it. The NWFA crowd, for the most part, is more of the Leapers/NcStar/Barska type (not that there's anything wrong with that). It wouldn't be in my best interest to try to sell the Aimpoint/Larure optics setup shown in the pics locally. I seems to me that most people around here are perfectly happy with less, and that's OK. One of the best things about the AR platform is the availability of really cheap'o stuff to hang off 'em. The classifieds are rife with them.

If the lack of a rear BUIS is the deal breaker for you then I understand. A quality BUIS goes for around $150-200. I've seen some for around $20 too, not so much quality.

You may be better off with an entry level M-forgery that includes a BUIS. It is certainly more affordable for the 'budget minded' than my Colt.

Thx
Bill

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.