JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Colt 1991-A1 New In Box, never fired, slide racked a few times. This is a 1992 production year model.

I bought this a little bit back thinking that I'd like to hold onto it in its current state. But I've decided to get into a worked on 1911 so I just can't justify keeping this one in the safe. I'm not very good at not shooting my arms and I just can't get myself to shoot this one so selling or trade .

Believe I paid $800.00 so asking $800.00 cash. Moving to cash only as I've got my eye on a new project.

Last Edited:
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg NIB.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I have a very nice Ruger m77 in a 7mm-mag with a leupold scope 3x9x40 with a box of shells, this has a rear tang safety. Great shape. If you want pics to see just text me a # to text to. Thanks Mike

Hi, Just interested in your pistol have several shotguns and never get to use them. If you want pics just let me know. Thanks Mike you can text me at 503-930-5556

you have this ad up since august of last year sir, i will pay $800 , lets get this moved :)
im ready to meet at an FFl . You have my phone number in our private conversation i sent. It is april 3, 2016 10:00 am, tigard pawn shop is 15 for a trasnfer and 10 for background and open today! look forward to your call

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.