JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$60
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Greetings!

I have finally reached the end of going through a friend's estate and now I have a box with the last little bits. This is being sold as a lot and I am not breaking it up. All or nothing. Contents in this box include:

Bushnell 25x spotting scope and stand
Leather Beeman ammunition pouch
Ronin red dot sight
Rubber revolver grip (no idea what it goes to)
Lansky Knife sharpening kit
Light with picatinny mount. cheap airsoft quality.
Glock Ulticlip (Please use an actual trigger guard if you use this. Don't shoot your nuts off)
Leupold scope cap (53mm)
EZ pack shot shell packer (for boxes)
Lee hand press
Nightforce rubber scope caps
Plus a lot more random bits and pieces as I finish cleaning my own closet.

4/2 Added a hidden holster (new and unused), a bag of those army metal belt clip things (can't remember what they are called), and road case style metal and plastic storage box (6.5"x7.5"x22").

Let me know if there is something random you are looking for, I may have it and be able to sweeten the deal

Looking to get $60 OBO. Willing to consider it as a partial trade for a 10/22 or something else fun.

20230313_210825.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top