JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a 1980 yamaha xs1100 that has been converted with a 2001 suzuki marauder 800. Frame motor and rear is yamaha. Front forks bars tank and tail are suzuki. Makes for a very comfortable cruiser with inline 4 power and speed. Led headlight and tail light. Have some spare parts to go with her. Solo custom seat. She is a stripped down bad cruiser. But I am looking at replenishing my hunting safe. The bike is about 2000 value.

What I am looking for is revolvers. Snub nose large calibers and shorter barreled single action revolvers.

Lever action rifles 3030 or bigger. Some bolt action hunters 3006 or bigger.

Other guns are also welcome let me know what you got. I prefer ak or ar. But open to ideas. Throw ammo in or holsters to make a package.

I am not looking to get all cash would prefer multiple guns over one and cash. I will also give good value on guns and ammo. Don't want to rip anyone off want us both to be happy. I have cpl. Let me know what you got see if we can find a deal we both like. .

Capture+_2017-09-20-16-39-22-1.jpg Capture+_2017-09-20-16-39-12-1.jpg Capture+_2017-09-20-16-39-29-1.jpg

Nice! I had an 80 G model. My brother had a 79 F model. Awesome bikes. That engine is air cooled goodness and it can pull. I loved the auxiliary kick starter, though I never had to use it.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.