JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
One of the founders of the modern craft has passed on.:( His Combat Master training standards set a realllly high bar.

Here's an interview from about a year and a half ago...his insights in the last ~5 minutes of the video on where we are as a country are enlightening.

Boss

Will start this here, mods if you feel it would go better elsewhere, feel free to move.

Here's an interview from about a year and a half ago...his insights in the last ~5 minutes of the video on where we are as a country are enlightening.
He nailed it...

RIP

Sorry for the necro post but I just saw this. I didn't know he had passed.
I took a defensive pistol class at Front Sight when he was still the director of training there. He put on a great display of drawing from concealed carry and engaging multiple targets.
He also told a great story about Viet Nam in which they left one stump in an area that was supposed to be totally cleared outside their compound. When they got attacked, the Cong would hide behind that stump at which point they'd fire 1 shot from an M2 which, of course, blew through the trunk and the soldier behind it. It was a good lesson in concealment vs cover.
RIP Col. Taylor .

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top