JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This Charter Arms Explorer II Model 9228 .22 pistol is in good condition. It's not flawless in its function, which could be the mags or ammo I use, but it's fun to kill cans and clay pigeons with. It definitely seems to like the higher velocity cartridges best, and subsonic rounds won't cycle the action all the way.

The pistol has an 8" barrel, and includes two 8-round magazines and a Charter Arms AR-7 carbine receiver utilizing the same internal parts as the pistol. Since the pistol barrel can't be put on the rifle receiver, and this would be illegal, the AR-7 receiver is being included for parts only. I do not have a rifle barrel or stock for it.

I am going to sell this for the best offer I receive from serious buyers, but please be generous. I am selling this in order to help defend our rights, and all proceeds from the sale of this gun will go to the Floyd Prozanski recall effort.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_0421.JPG IMG_0423.JPG IMG_0430.JPG IMG_0428.JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.