JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Cascade Sportsman's Club Gun Show is coming Saturday, October 4th at the Legion Hall in Carson, Washington. Doors open from 8:30 to 3:00. Admission is two cans of food or two dollars, all of which goes to the local Food Bank. We have 23 tables sold so far with a few still available. If you would like a table, please call W.D. Truitt at 509-427-5906. Hope to see you there!!

Last Edited:
We have a show the first Saturday of February, March, April, June, August, October and December. We have also done November a couple of times but it isn't part of our regular schedule. Hope to see you there!!

We have 23 tables sold so far, with room for a couple more if you are interested. There are usually a few people with knives, but none with them exclusively.

Thanks for your answer on tables....one more question are you able to do WA - OR transfers there at the show...if needed?

Thanks for you time......plan to see you there, been awhile since I was up there.

Have a great day.....

Transfers for Oregon residents can be arranged, though not immediately at the show. There is an FFL in Washougal we deal with to make transfers or you can have your gun shipped to an FFL of your choice in Oregon. Handguns must be shipped to an FFL in Oregon.

Fun little show! Picked up three boxes of .38spl an ammo can and some ear plugs. Sorry Lilhigbee, I went round twice and you were AWOL! Hope to see you next show.

Sorry I missed you. Glad you enjoyed it. Yes it was a great show for us. Jeannie and I wound up doing some house-cleaning and getting four tables. She was manning the powder, brass and bullets tables in the corner and I had the rifles and reloading equipment across the aisle. Depending what time you were there we wander about quite a bit. Just ask anyone with a table where Korey is and they'll point me out. Look forward to seeing you in December, show date is the 6th!!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top