JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey, I found something I really want so I was going to throw this up for a good price. I bought it for a spring bear hunt but could not get a tag. I painted this with brownells Alumahyde (black) and Durabake (grey). The durabake came out great - not overly happy with the Alumahyde but its not terrible. The gun is hard chromed underneath so you could just sand blast it for a new finish. Either way, its not bad the way it is. I have shot a total of 20 rounds through this (all the target ammo it came with) and it comes with a full mag of Self defense / Bear rounds. It has 2 15 round magazines. I replaced the spring with a heavier 22 lb wolf spring, and the mag spring in one mag with their higher power mag spring (supposed to make up for the quicker slide return due to heavier spring). Both magazines worked flawlessly last weekend when I shot it so I would not replace the other one. The frame does not look quite as good as it does in the photos.

IMG_20140406_192147.jpg

I need $325 for it (I am taking a loss). No low offers, and tragically no trade unless you have a tactical m1a stock for trade.

Hey, I found something I really want so I was going to throw this up for a good price. I bought it for a spring bear hunt but could not get a tag. I painted this with brownells Alumahyde (black) and Durabake (grey). The durabake came out great - not overly happy with the Alumahyde but its not terrible. The gun is hard chromed underneath so you could just sand blast it for a new finish. Either way, its not bad the way it is. I have shot a total of 20 rounds through this (all the target ammo it came with) and it comes with a full mag of Self defense / Bear rounds. It has 2 15 round magazines. I replaced the spring with a heavier 22 lb wolf spring, and the mag spring in one mag with their higher power mag spring (supposed to make up for the quicker slide return due to heavier spring). Both magazines worked flawlessly last weekend when I shot it so I would not replace the other one. The frame does not look quite as good as it does in the photos.

IMG_20140406_192147.jpg

I need $325 for it (I am taking a loss). No low offers, and tragically no trade unless you have a tactical m1a stock for trade.

I like 10mm as well but have a progressive for .45. Thanks for the offer, but I have both a synthetic and wood stock already. I am looking for something along the lines of Sage or Blackfeather.

IMG_20140406_192147.jpg

is it a Dbl/single action and what's the barrel length...5in? too bad you're not closer to Coos Bay, I think I'd be tempted

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.