JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This has always been a good show. It's sold out, and looking to be a great weekend for a gun show. Admission is $6 and parking is free. Located at Clackamas county fairgrounds. 694 ne 4th ave. I-5 exit 278

Saw a few marginal prices, and some ludicrous ones.
I still can't believe the ammo prices compared to what's available retail locally. I used to enjoy the shows, unfortunate those days are gone.

Yeah the show was small and had some empty tables. My wife stopped to check some ammo prices and I told her not to even bother. The scalpers and the repackaging really sucks! I saw some lower priced 22 but when I looked at the box, it now comes in 222 rd "bricks". Twice the old price for less than half the product. Also got to see where the recent Walmart special on CCI 22 went. Overheard dealers talking about low sales but they keep the same product at the same MSRP prices and ammo is being artificially held high. Who wants to buy a new gun when you can't feed the thing? I think I am gonna be done with the shows for a while.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top