JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I ordered one this evening and hope this place is legit. They have a presence on reddit and seem to be on the up & up.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I hope it works out. That looks a little too sketchy for my blood. 🤪

KE looks too be out of AZ, but is mainly polymere based AR's and dabbling in billets. Direct from them... they have blem lowers like that for $149... so they might have a drop ship program for the $115 as advertised, but.... I dunno...

Looks like KE has been around for awhile, but not a lot on them. I did see one guy reporting about a complete rifle of theirs that the gas block blew up on him after just a couple mags. Follow ups after repair and destroyed gas rings after 3 mags.... twice... but just a lower for a test platform it's not especially germane.

Coverttactical seems to be a new FFL license and startup as of Jan 2022. A couple dozen decent google reviews but pretty limited.... mom and pop shop out of a warehouse... and a gmail address for contact... a little sketchy, but keeping costs low on a startup is valid.

Good luck!

Last Edited:
I hope it works out. That looks a little too sketchy for my blood. 🤪

KE looks too be out of AZ, but is mainly polymere based AR's and dabbling in billets. Direct from them... they have blem lowers like that for $149... so they might have a drop ship program for the $115 as advertised, but.... I dunno...

Looks like KE has been around for awhile, but not a lot on them. I did see one guy reporting about a complete rifle of theirs that the gas block blew up on him after just a couple mags. Follow ups after repair and destroyed gas rings after 3 mags.... twice... but just a lower for a test platform it's not especially germane.

Coverttactical seems to be a new FFL license and startup as of Jan 2022. A couple dozen decent google reviews but pretty limited.... mom and pop shop out of a warehouse... and a gmail address for contact... a little sketchy, but keeping costs low on a startup is valid.

Good luck!
I believe this is a dropship item.

I believe this is a dropship item.
Agreed. That always makes me nervous though. One outfit taking the money and expecting outfit "B" to provide the goods... and nothing stopping the first guy from taking the money and running. ;)

Bad experience once... don't ask. Although.. I did end up getting my money back at the conclusion of the criminal prosecution... 2yrs later.🤣

Agreed. That always makes me nervous though. One outfit taking the money and expecting outfit "B" to provide the goods... and nothing stopping the first guy from taking the money and running. ;)

Bad experience once... don't ask. Although.. I did end up getting my money back at the conclusion of the criminal prosecution... 2yrs later.🤣
I did use a credit card so if I get stiffed, it will be chargeback time and covert tactical will be blacklisted on r/gundeals.

I did use a credit card so if I get stiffed, it will be chargeback time and covert tactical will be blacklisted on r/gundeals.
Yeah. I'm usually less concerned about getting my money back than I am about actually getting what I want at the price I want it! 🤣

Well, you can always purchase a BCM complete lower for around $350.00. Great stuff and always gets where it's supposed to.:)

If you hang out on the Reddit /gundeals pages you will see that Covert Tactical has a good reputation even being such a small seller, and KE Arms is well known and respected. If I wanted another lower I would consider this a good deal. The KE Arms lower is actually pretty nice. I love my WWSD rifle I got from KE.

If you hang out on the Reddit /gundeals pages you will see that Covert Tactical has a good reputation even being such a small seller, and KE Arms is well known and respected. If I wanted another lower I would consider this a good deal. The KE Arms lower is actually pretty nice. I love my WWSD rifle I got from KE.
I heard from the owner via email and I am confident now that it is a legit deal.

I have two of their A2 style lowers and they are built like a tank. They are polymer but heavily reinforced. Trigger leaves a bit to be desired but a drop in type would take care of that.

According to KE themselves, these lowers are from a distributor that way overbought and is now dumping them for below cost.

CovertTactical is a drop shopper on these, and they're legit.

If you prefer to buy in person or don't trust that Covert Tactical is legit this same lower is available from a local FFL here:

If you're on the fence, now is the time to decide. Their distributor had ~1000 in stock a week ago. There are now only ~100 left. Covert Tactical is legit too.

Last Edited:
If you're on the fence, now is the time to decide. Their distributor had ~1000 in stock a week ago. There are now only ~100 left. Covert Tactical is legit too.
Yep mine was delivered yesterday and I filled out 4473 today. It looks very nice and was packaged well in nice fitted box. Wish I would have ordered a couple. About 63 remaining as of today.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top