JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have the following Burris Optics in the box/case………

I have a brand new in case Burris Spotting Scope. 25 x 75 power with 70mm objective, W/O tripod. This is their best model.

Retails for $399.00 - First $200.00

1-Burris Euro Diamond 3x12x50mm with an extreme light gathering 30mm tube. The only scope that compares to this is Swarovski. This is a truly awesome scope under low light conditions. This model has the Ballistic Plex cross hair which has plex dots that allow you to keep your crosshairs on the target out to 600 yds with tremendous accuracy. Burris Scopes have a Lifetime Warranty. I have one sealed in the box for $500.00.

This scope retails from $899.00 or higher depending on store. Euro Diamonds are 100% waterproof, fog proof and shockproof. Factor in internal focusing, ergonomic adjustments, up to 4” of eye relief, an expansive field-of-view and it features the very best in light gathering abilities.

I also have a new in the box 4x16x50mm Burris with 30mm tube for $400.00 with Ballistic Plex.

I also have a pair of new in the case Burris Euro Diamond 8x42mm Binoculars. These are awesome and in my opinion can easily be compared to Swarovski as I own both. First $500.00 takes to the woods.

If you are serious about buying high end optics email me at [email protected]

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.