JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I would like to purchase .45 acp bullets as for what grain and size? We can chat about that. Same thing goes for .40 S&W I need 2-3 thousand of each but will purchase smaller lots.

I have some wolf magnum small rifle primers for trade I also have quite a few die sets mostly RCBS but will have to wait until I get home to post sizes. I have a few pounds of .223 powders that I could also trade. I have a brick or two of .22LR that could be traded. I have some 45/70 brass and bullets that could be traded also. So just ask if there is something you need, I might have it?

Cash is always my first option so please pm me if you have anything to trade or sell me.

The items listed for trade are not for sale period.

One last thing. If your asking gouger prices please dont bother, as much as I need these bullets I refuse to bend over.

Thank you all for reading this, Troy A. Dean

I'm trying to delete these old posts of mine because I keep getting replies to the original poster from other people, and I don't want to receive the notifications about this old post. Obviously I'm new here, and new to using forums. Sorry for stupid questions, and I hope I don't waste anyone's time or mess anything up.
Nick

P.S....
I'm actually looking for cheap .223 or preferably 5.56mm. Trying to find some MK262 Mod1 or Mod0, and some heavier grain weight ammo (but only for 1:9 barrel), like 62gr - 77gr. But will consider other lighter weights too, and also looking for .40cal FMJ/TMJ/JHP ammo...Thanks...

I have 5 boxes of these Hornady bullets

45 CAL .451 230 GR HP XTP®
SKU: 45160 | 100/BX

What is the .223 powder you have? Feel free to PM me if you are interested in working something out.

Richard

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.