JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2000
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello everyone,

My grandfather who lived in Portland has passed away and he left me all of his old ammunition. I have the following:

22 Hollow Point - 1200

22 Hollow & Long - 4250

22 Hollow Point - 2900

22 Hollow Point - 1500

22 Long - 4025

22 Hollow - 2400

30-06 Unopened - 240

30-06 Unopened - 360

30-06 Clipped - 304

30-06 Reload & Military - 260

30-06 Reload - 280

30-06 Clipped - 336

30-06 Random incomplete

45-70 Government mixed unopened and reload

Mixed 8mm, 9mm, 357mag, 38 spl, 32 auto

25-35 Unopened and reloaded

44-40 reloaded

.45 auto unopened and reloaded

20 gauge

12 gauge 4

12 gauge 1, 2 plastic

12 gauge 4 unopened and opened

12 gauge 4

12 gauge 6

I live in NM normally and am trying to get this all sold bulk in a timely manner. Thank you for your time.

20220921_122635.jpg 20220921_122617.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
You can only sell the reloaded as 'components' to be broken down.

Also, you will probably sell everything much fast we if you take the time to break thinks down into more manageable Lots.

The odds of someone wanting exactly what is in your mix and has the cash to buy it is much slimmer if you put up (as an example) 20 lots of $100 each or some such.

Just my opinion.

Sorry for your loss and best of luck sorting things out quickly.

You can only sell the reloaded as 'components' to be broken down.

Also, you will probably sell everything much fast we if you take the time to break thinks down into more manageable Lots.

The odds of someone wanting exactly what is in your mix and has the cash to buy it is much slimmer if you put up (as an example) 20 lots of $100 each or some such.

Just my opinion.

Sorry for your loss and best of luck sorting things out quickly.
This is all solid advice. Especially the reloads because it's a law...

This is all solid advice. Especially the reloads because it's a law...
Or is it...
(B) as applied to a manufacturer of ammunition, a person who devotes time, attention, and labor to manufacturing ammunition as a regular course of trade or business with the principal objective of livelihood and profit through the sale or distribution of the ammunition manufactured;" (18 USC 921)

18 USC 92

Or is it...
(B) as applied to a manufacturer of ammunition, a person who devotes time, attention, and labor to manufacturing ammunition as a regular course of trade or business with the principal objective of livelihood and profit through the sale or distribution of the ammunition manufactured;" (18 USC 921)

18 USC 92
Yup sure is

I'm always interested in learning, could you please cite the law regarding this? If you could it would be very helpful to post the complete section regarding all details.
If you can find it maybe we could start another discussion in the forums section.
It's posted and been discussed a million times... You need a federal manufacturers license to sell reloads not to mention you need to be insuredfor liability. Just Google it bro.

It's posted and been discussed a million times... You need a federal manufacturers license to sell reloads not to mention you need to be insuredfor liability. Just Google it bro.

18 USC 921

18 USC 921
Do whatever you want man this isn't the place for a discussion it's a classified ad. Look up what you want but the fact is it's illegal... have a good day

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.